Quote from Brad, "The other day we were tracting and I wiped my nose on my glove as always. Then later I went to do it again and it had frozen over. I had a nice snot ice covering on my glove. Pictures to come." (If the jerk will ever send his memory card.) To protect Brad from this happening again, Jim happened upon a life saving device in his Campmor catalog. It is a "snot spot". It is a covering for your gloves. One has been sent to Brad!
Brad's p-day entertainment has become very interesting. He and his companions have purchased rubix cubes, yo-yos, juggling balls, and would you believe it - a harmonica. He can even play one or two hymns on it. An investigator gaven them an electronic rubix cube. They play a multiplayer game and the loser has to do dishes.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment