Monday, June 8, 2009
Is the World Coming to an End?
Before his mission Brad never ironed his clothes. His clothes were ironed only if his dad or rarely I ironed them. Brad took delight in teasing and harassing his dad about his dad's perfectly ironed shirts. Whenever he truly wanted to bother his dad he would say, "Oh dad, why don't you just go iron some shirts."
Well, in last week's e-mail we received news that makes us wonder if the world is coming to an end. Quote from Brad, "You can thank Dad for ironing. I have adopted the curse. I absolutely can not wear a shirt unless I've ironed it now. It's horrible, haha. I'm up ironing my shirts every morning now.
This week when told that at least he wasn't using heavy duty spray starch Brad's response was, "Yes ironing. I don't even touch the starch yet, but I spend like 30 minutes stain treating all of my shirts for dirt around the wrists and collar area & stuff."
Who is this person? Has some alien taken over the body of my son?
Posted by Donna at 9:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment