CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 4, 2009

The Weather

"Yea, we've had pretty high humidity lately. Oh man, when I was in Rutland on Wednesday, we went tracting for probably 3 hours or so, and the whole time it was raining super, super hard - Like sideways rain. The thing about exchanges, is that someone is always bound to forget something, and I had forgotten my jacket. So we both were soaking wet, because he didn't have one either. It was a good time though, I think we got some pity points as well. At one door this lady was freaking out as us for being outside in that rain, and then lightning struck SUPER close to the house, and it was probably the loudest thunder I've ever heard. Both her and the new missionary jumped like crazy, and I was just standing there laughing. She started freaking out at us to go away though, it was a funny day. But yea, it's been really humid. It makes 80 degrees feel super, super hot."

0 comments: