What the mission president said about transferring me, "Finish strong, be strong....just don't smell strong OK!!!" (9-27-2010)
"The ward is cool, they actually sing at church, have us for Sunday meals.....it's amazing. I'm like dumbstruck it's so cool here." (Sept. 27, 2010)
I've been having quite a bit of salad and stuff. For breakfast i usually have granola cereal in yogurt with blueberries. Then salad for lunch, and probably some pasta for dinner.(3-22-2010)
Isn't Oats and strawberries wicked good? Man, I've been downin the stuff like no other. Finally, unfortunately, Elder Price caught on and has been eating all my cereal. It's 2 boxes for $4 , though so its not too bad. We bought 4 more boxes today. ( 3-1-2010)
"I LOVE the fitted shirts, oh my goodness. They are heaven. I don't have to play origami with my shirts to tuck them in comfortably anymore." (Aug. 10, 2009)
WHAT WERE THEY THINKING? We took a guy to a baptismal service and the hymns were "If you could hie to Kolob" and "Adam Ondi-ahman". (Feb. 2, 2009)
"Some atheist guy told me to google the history of Joseph Smith to find out what a con man he was. I just went 'ya right, like google is a reliable source.' I then explained I could take a picture of a 1st grader's drawing of Santa with like 20 fingers and entitle it Joseph Smith History and have it come up." (You gotta love Brad's logic.)
"The day of the Nor'Easter we went to the library to e-mail. The library was closed because of the snow. They had a backhoe removing the snow because it was so deep and there was no where to put it." (Brad told us this on his Christmas day phone call.)
"The ice storms weren't too bad. Plus we live right next to a McDonald's so you know how fast they have to get the power back there for us Americans." (Dec. 8, 2008)
"Just yesterday a family gave us some deer steak that they had just killed and some onions and potatoes, so yeah, last night's dinner was a liiiiitlle big better than raman. (First e-mail from Rockland)"
AREA CURRENTLY SERVING
Brunswick, Maine
AREAS SERVED
April 6, 2010 - Sept. 20, 2010, Claremont, New Hampshire
Sept. 9, 2009 - April 5, 2010, Dover-Foxcroft, Maine
Mar. 25, 2009 - Sept. 8, 2009, Middlebury, Vermont
Nov.19, 2008 - Mar. 24, 2009, Rockland, Maine
October 29 - November 17, Missionary Training Center, - Provo, Utah
2 comments:
Yeah, but who's counting?
Scruffy is!
Post a Comment